Saturday, April 6, 2024

It's only been 10 years

 

It's only been 10 years since my last post. I guess time flies when you're confused and overwhelmed and lost.

I don't even know if I should be using blogger anymore. Is this even a thing still? Do people even blog? Should I be vlogging and then adding special effects and AI stuff and all that jazz? Well anyways I guess I'll start here. This is my first recording I did earlier tonight about going to see the eclipse in a couple of days. Enjoy.

Audio version here.

Dan's log Earth date 20240405. About to embark on the eclipse outing. Having traveled to Mexico. Acquired the obsidian. Port Angeles down the rabbit hole of Holy fuck. And then here I go and go and go. Where does the doctor order? Is it Kingston? Is it Montreal? Not that those are the only options, but in the madness of my mind, I've had to start to contain it, focus it, channel it into possibilities. We will see. We will see.

Over and out.


No comments: